Thursday, January 7, 2010

Interlude

Over at Thrillers, Killers 'N' Chillers, two items of interest.

First, Robert Crisman has a new story in the Ramon/Dennis/Eddie saga that has been featured here at ATON, this one titled EDDIE DODGES A BULLET. I really love this series of stories and, if you haven't read any of them, or if you have enjoyed them as I have, I urge you to check this one out.

Second, there's this:

It's time for voting for the Editors and Predators E-zine Awards. If you think that Thrillers, Killers 'N' Chillers is worthy of a vote then you can do so here:

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/fictionzine.shtml

Please follow the instructions to log your vote on-line. The voting runs to mid-January so not much time left.

Thanks to TKnC regular Lee Hughes for bringing this to my attention.

Matt

Far be it from me to tell you how to vote but, as Matt Hilton says, if you think TKNC deserves your vote, I ask you to do as I did and vote for Col Bury and Matt Hilton's excellent site.

UPDATE

Apparently Critters Workshop adds contestants to their ballots as they're going (a bit of a weird process), as Col Bury of TKNC asked them to put A Twist Of Noir on the ballot and, upon request, they did so, as Col mentions in the comments section below.

So follow the link above and vote whichever way the wind blows for you.

3 comments:

David Barber said...

Great post Chris. There would have been some tortured souls out there if ATON was on that list. I will be submitting something soon.

Regards, David.

Unknown said...

Chris,

Thanks for that, mate. You're a true gent.
Someone's added ATON to the list - about bloody time!

Regards,
Col

Author said...

I'm with Col,
ATON is the tops. To be honest Chris, I got the idea for TKnC after reading ATON, so you might say that you had a lot to do with its inception. Cheers, mate, and I hope your readers here support ATON all the way.
Matt